Do you ship internationally?
What is Shop Pay Installments?
- Yes, we ship across the globe. International shipping rates are calculated upon checkout. Transit times vary depending on location. Typically between 7-21 days.
- International customers are responsible for any additional import or customs fees that may be imposed. Shipping fees charged on behalf of the Mythical Store does not cover any possible import or customs fees.
- Once your order ships you will be sent tracking information via email.
- Orders are usually processed and shipped within 2-5 business days, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
- Unless otherwise noted, any order that includes a pre-order or backordered item will not ship until all items are available.
- Orders are typically processed within 2 - 5 business days, unless otherwise stated in the product description.
- Once shipped, standard ship times for domestic orders can be anywhere from 2-7 business days, depending on location. Expedited shipping options are available upon checkout.
- Expedited shipping options do not include processing time, so please be mindful that, when you select an expedited ship time, 2 - 5 business days for order processing will still be required in addition to the selected ship speed.
- Yes, we accept returns on new and unused items. If you received the wrong item or a defective product, we will send a replacement item free of charge. Returns (free of defect/error) will be refunded the product price, minus the return shipping. Please note, original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Please, contact us below should you want to process a return within 30 days upon receipt of the order. Returns beyond 30 days of receipt will not be accepted.
- Returns are accepted on international orders, but international customers are responsible for the cost of return freight.
- Sale items are final purchase and cannot be returned.
- We can only accept and process cancellation requests on pending orders that have yet to ship. If your order is still pending and you would like to cancel, simply contact us (form at the bottom of this page) with your order details and we’ll issue you a full refund.
- Feel free to email us via our customer support portal at the bottom of this page. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as we can — typically within one to two business days.
- As a friendly reminder, questions submitted on either Friday evening, Saturday, or Sunday will not be reviewed until the next business day.
- Multiple discounts cannot be stacked at checkout. If items are already discounted, an additional or alternative discount cannot be applied to your order.
- Mythical Society members cannot stack their monthly discount code with any other codes or promotions.
- Mythical Society members cannot substitute or exchange their monthly store discounts for any existing promotions or sale pricing.
What is Shop Pay Installments?
- What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
- Will using the installments feature on Shop Pay impact my credit score?
- No, if you choose to pay in installments through Shop Pay, there will be no impact to your credit score. For Shop Pay Installments, Affirm will not report to credit bureaus.
- Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments with Shop Pay?
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
- Your first payment will either be due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments will be automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. And don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to keep you in the know.
- How do I know if my order is eligible for Shop Pay Installments?
- Shop Pay Installments is available only for orders between $50 USD and $3,000 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
- Are there late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment.
- What if I return a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
- If we process a refund, the refunded amount will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days, and your balance will be updated.
- If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
- If your refund is more than your purchase balance, the difference will be returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
- How can I manage my Shop Pay account or change payment methods or my address?
- You can manage all of these settings through the Shop portal here.
- If you have more questions about how Shop Pay works, they have a great article about it here.
- Can I use Shop Pay Installments to purchase a gift card or have a gift card as part of my purchase?
- Customers can't buy gift cards using Shop Pay Installments.
- I still have more question about Shop Pay Installments!
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help. For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.
- Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and may not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license 60DBO-111681.
Still have questions? Contact us below.